Friday, December 13, 2013

Welcome, Olivia Faith 💗

LIt has been a long time since I have been I here to post (I know I say that about everytime 😊) but I have a lot on my mind these days and sometimes I feel like this is the best way to get it all out. 

On November 20, we welcomed Ellie's little sister Olivia into our lives! She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long! We feel more than blessed that god has given us another precious baby I love and snuggle on. We never knew how much joy Olivia could bring us through this grief storm. God knew exactly when we needed Olivia the most ❤️ 
Meet Miss Olivia 💗


My heart will always have a hole in it from losing our precious Ellie, but Olivia has put so much of that love back into my heart that I never knew was ever possible. I thank God everyday for the beautiful blessings that he has given us. I know Ellie watches over us everyday ❤️

When we were at the hospital, right before Olivia was born, a little white feather came floating down and was circling around Marc and I. I just knew that was Ellie there with us. Then, the next day, I was holding Olivia and a little white feather floated down and lande right beside me on the bed. I felt like Ellie was telling me that that was where she would be sitting to meet her new baby sister. It melts my heart to receive signs like this to let is know she is here. I continue to find white feathers on Olivia quite often.
  
A feather for Miss Olivia ❤️

Mommy loves you, Miss Ellie ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment