Saturday, April 6, 2013

4 months....

4 months ago you went home to be with God in Heaven.... It was mommy and daddy's worst day of our lives but knowing you are with God gives us so much comfort and peace knowing how well you are being taken care of. It's even better than what mommy and daddy were doing (even though that just seems impossible because we loved caring for you and gave you everything!)

Instead of spending this day being horribly upset because it was the 6th... We spent the day doing something fun with you. Mommy and daddy had a picnic back at your spot and flew an owl kite that Grammy bought you for Easter. We were having fun just spending time with you and we both just knew you were smiling watching that kite! We were calling it the "crazy kite!" It would fly low, then high, then back down, it spun in circles and when daddy was flying it, it almost came down and hit mommy in the head! It was silly! :) we both thought you were probably chasing the kite around and saying "I'm gonna get you!" We knew you were just loving it! I loved that the owl had little wings that fluttered as it flew through the air... It made me think of your pretty little wings ❤

We love and miss you more than anything, princess. I hope you had a wonderful time with us today and in Heaven too (but what day isn't :) )

We will see you in the morning baby girl.

"Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray The Lord my soul to keep. Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light. Amen"

Sleep tight princess
Xoxoxo







1 comment:

  1. You guys are so good to your baby even though she isn't here. I love seeing all you do for your sweet girl. Funny you flew an owl kite, Jovi's room was done in owls. Owls always remind me of her :) I am glad you were able to make the best out of such a crappy day.

    ReplyDelete