Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Missing you....

Hi pumpkin-

The weather is so beautiful here today.....it makes me miss you even more because I really looked forward to the days where we could take you outside and play with your toys, take you walks, and hang out with your doggies in the backyard.  We just had so many plans for you and it breaks my heart even more when we come to the times that I looked forward to the most.  We had taken you on a few walks last fall and you just loved them.  I just know you would have even loved them even more now.

Your first walk <3  See how much fun you were having? :)


I made it through my first baby shower, without you here, on Sunday.  I did pretty well.  I think it was a little easier on me because this shower was for a boy and there were only 3 little kids there, but they were cousins that I am always around.  The one thing that just tore my heart to pieces is when the family got a motion detector monitor.  I am glad that families get those, but it reminded me that my princess isn't here with me and that this monitor is something to help ease the worry of what I had to go through with my precious princess.   I just hate that this has happened to our family.....or any family that has to go through this.  It is truly the WORST thing to EVER have to go through in our lives.  We will live forever changed for the rest of our lives here on this Earth.  Nothing is the same....nothing will ever be the same.  How could it be?  My baby is in Heaven.  That is one thing that gives me peace out of this whole situation....knowing that my baby is in Heaven being taken care of so well by the wonderful God himself.  I KNOW that he will reunite us with our baby again one day. 

Ellie, please watch over your little best friend (Izzy) tomorrow as she is having a couple different surgeries tomorrow.  Please be with her and the doctors and allow the surgery to go well, then send her home to mommy and daddy so she can have a healthy recovery.  Mommy is worried....

Your best friend was always by your side watching your every move...How precious <3


I love you so much, baby girl.  Miss you.....

"Now I lay me down to sleep.   I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen"

1 comment:

  1. The first baby shower... You did it, Momma. You are so brave and so strong.

    I'm so sorry you have had to let go of so many dreams you had for your daughter. I'm just so very sorry you have to do this at all. I'm so sorry Ellie isn't here for playing outside or seeing how she'd react to grass... Even the littlest things... Thinking of you as usual and sending you many hugs.

    ReplyDelete