Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wow! What a week.....

Hi princess-

Mommy and Daddy have had quite a week!  Last week, we were informed that someone had stolen your identity and claimed you on their taxes so our taxes were rejected.  I am just so incredibly sad and mad that someone could ever do that to my precious little baby.  It's disgusting.  But don't worry baby girl, Mommy and Daddy will not let that stand.  We are currently battling the state to "prove" that you are our baby and make sure that those people who did this to you know that that is WRONG! It will be a long process, but we will do anything for our baby. <3

We did have a really good day on Sunday....It was Mommy's birthday (which I was dreading not having my princess here to celebrate with me) but Mommy and Daddy made it a good day, we were both baptized at church that morning! It was the most rewarding and refreshing experience that I have ever had.  I am so glad that we have faith and that God is giving us the strength to continue through each day without you here.  Everyday is a struggling battle, but knowing that we have faith....it can get us through anything.  We are definitely realizing that we cannot do anything without faith in God. <3

Mommy took your little best friend, Izzy(our doggie), to the vet on Thursday and we found out that she has tumors in her mammary glands.  :(  The vet is very positive about the surgery that will be on May 1 and we have been praying that everything goes well and she can be healthy.  I know you will be watching over her <3

On Friday, Daddy came running up the stairs (before 5 in the morning!) and told me that our basement was flooded!! We had 18 inches of water in our basement when there was nothing the night before!  We both stayed home from work and dealt with the clean up, insurance and cleaners.  It was quite the day, but in light of the whole day, Mommy had bought you a box of colored starfish for this summer and the box emptied in the basement and there were starfish all over the basement floor!  It just made me smile and made me think you were there to give us some light and peace out of the situation.  You are such a special little girl.

I always know that visiting you or watching your videos will always give me some kind of peace and make me smile.  I had a lot of those this week, you make any situation better. <3

I love you so much baby girl.  I hope you are getting all of our love and kisses that we send you to Heaven everyday!  Miss you princess....
Happy little girl who was learning to giggle.  Nothing is more precious and heart-touching than your giggle....I miss it so much <3


1 comment:

  1. What a week is right... You are SO strong. You made it through.

    Love the picture of Ellie. Her hair is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete