Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Your First Easter.....

Hi baby girl,

How are you?  How was your first Easter?  Mommy and Daddy missed you very much!!! We wish we could have dressed you up in your pretty little dress and took you to church to learn all about what Jesus did for us.  But instead, you got to spend your first Easter with the wonderful man himself.  I bet it was the biggest celebration ever!  Did all the angels, or Jesus, tell you the story of Easter?

Mommy and Daddy tried to stay as busy as we could all weekend so we wouldn't be sitting around being horribly upset that we didn't get to spend another holiday with you.  These holidays are the hardest and we have had to go through several of your firsts without you here.  It just gets harder.  

You are just SO LOVED! Many of your family members brought you Easter gifts and sent you cards.  Nothing makes this momma smile more than someone remembering you.  That is just so important to mommy.  I fear that as time goes on, people will stop doing that.  Mommy and Daddy will ALWAYS remember you for the rest of our lives, you are our most precious gift and I thank God everyday for you.  I guess I shouldn't worry....you are so precious!! How could ANYONE ever forget you?  You have made an impact on so many people's lives and who would ever forget that gorgeous smile (with your tongue out ) and your crazy hair?!?  :)
Here are just some of the gifts that you received for Easter.  It is not about the gifts, but it's nice to give you our love even when you aren't with us here on this Earth. <3

Your new cross light from Aunt Teri, Uncle Jim, Jimmy and Delaney :)



Your cousins, Jimmy and Delaney, planted "Ellie flowers." (forget-me-nots)  They decorated their flower pots and planted their flowers!  I can't wait for them to bloom!  They will be as beautiful as you :)

Jimmy and Delaney's flower pots :)


I love you princess.....more than anything!  I wish I could give you kisses good-night, but I will blow them up to you so you can get them :)

I can't wait to visit in this nicer weather tomorrow!  I will bring your big story book :)

"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen."



Just you hanging out with your cousins!  You just loved kids!  You would just stare at everything that they would do! I know you are making so many friends up in Heaven :)







No comments:

Post a Comment