Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy 8 month birthday....

Hi baby girl-

Happy 8 month birthday! I can't believe you are 8 months already. You are my precious baby girl and you are just getting so big. I wish I could see you grow.... I just miss you more than anything in this world! It's just hard to believe that you have ha more days in heaven than you had here on earth with mommy and daddy. But we think positively and think of the day when we will get to spend eternity with you! We just wish we could have had more time with you.

Losing a child is the worst pain imaginable. It's not even a pain I can describe because it is so awful. I hate that we have to go through this, but seeing so many other mommies and daddies going through this too breaks my heart. It's just awful. No one should have to experience this.

We have had so much going on in our lives these past few weeks and I feel bad that I have not written anything.... Hopefully I will have more time within the next few days to write more. I have so much to write about ( you already know since mommy tells you about it :) )

I love you more than anything, princess.

"Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray The Lord my soul to keep. Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light. Amen."

Sleep tight princess <3




4 comments:

  1. Love that picture! I know she is up in Heaven sticking that silly tongue of her's out!! Love you, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tongue out! My goodness- your Ellie is just too cute.

    I hate you have to do this, too. It is heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete