Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy 6 Month Birthday....

Hi baby girl-

You had your 6 month birthday on Saturday....I just don't even know where the time has gone.  Of course all of your family got together and sent you your 6 balloons and sent you notes.  It was FREEZING outside but we would do anything for you.  No one would have missed it for anything.  When Daddy and I released the balloons, they took off so fast!  You must have been waiting for them to get to you.  I just know the angels are reading each and every one of those notes to you.

Sending you SO MUCH love to Heaven!  Mommy looks forward to this every month.  It is one thing that I can actually look forward to.  I don't really have anything else to look forward to these days....


It's so hard for me to think of what you would look like....I still see you as my 16 week old little princess.  I often go into your room and look at all of your clothes and headbands that you didn't get to wear yet and I wonder if you would be able to wear them now.   I just can't picture you any bigger and it hurts.  I just told Daddy tonight how much I missed bath night because you loved it so much! I can just imagine you sitting up in the bath by yourself now and playing with all of your toys! I bet you would have just loved it even more (until it got cold :)  )  You didn't like being cold in there. :)  

I love you more than anything in this world.  I will come and see you in the morning princess.

"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen."

1 comment:

  1. Love your balloon releases. Love that you always take pictures. Love that you have something to look forward too... Sending hunts your way. Happy half year birthday, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete