Wednesday, February 27, 2013

You Are SO Special.....

I cannot explain how simply amazing you are.  You have given mommy so many signs that you are here with us all the time.  A couple of weeks ago Daddy and I were headed up to bed and after I turned off the stair lights, I saw these little glowing foot prints on the stairs.  I yelled for Daddy to come and look and they were gone.  I turned the light on several times to see if they would come back and they never did.  Tonight, Daddy and I came upstairs to go to bed and I was already in our room.  Daddy yells "Brooke, come look!"  I said "What?"  But he says, "Nevermind, they are gone."  He said when he turned off the lights he saw those same little glowing foot prints on the stairs!! I was so jealous! I have been looking for those ever since that night I saw them because I know they were a sign from you.  But I am so glad Daddy got to see them. He needs those signs too.

We just love you more than anything in this world.  Please keep giving us these signs.  They keep us strong and going with every rough day that we have.

The day you started to giggle <3



"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen"

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweet little face.

    I am so excited about the footprints, I immediately ran and told Cam! :)

    Love you, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete