Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Baby Girl....

Happy Valentine's Day my little princess! I can't believe that this is your first Valentines!  This day has been hard for me in so many ways.  Because it is your first, not being able to dress you up in your Valentines pretties and physically give you my love is making it even harder.  Daddy and I love you more than anything and I hope you can feel all the love that we are giving you each and everyday.  We wish more than anything that we could just have you right here with us.  Our precious Valentine is in Heaven with Jesus and we know that one day the three of us will be able to have our first Valentines together.  Mommy and Daddy both look forward to that day! 

I know you are looking down on us and sending us your love too....  Today while I was writing to you in the card that Mommy and Daddy got for you, I felt the sun so brightly shining on my face.  I just know that you were there with me while I was writing in it.  Daddy brought you a dozen pink roses this morning with a Valentines book and then later Mommy brought you some balloons, a little stuffed animal and another Valentines book.  I just hate that we have to bring these things to you at your gravesite.  I want you to be here with us and having you sit in the living room to open them on your own.  I hate that these are the pictures that I have to send to the family instead of your sweet smiling face (of course, with your tongue out :) ).  But I still wanted to let you have that Valentines that I wanted you to have in the first place.  I know that it is not the same without you here, but I will still do anything for you and I will not be completely jipped of being able to do things for you...so I will just have to do things in the new way that our life has turned out to be.  


All of your Valentine's gifts!! You are more than loved!! 


You have gotten so many cards from your family and little gifts to show their love for you.  You are just one special little girl and I am so blessed that you are mommy and daddy's.

I love you more than anything baby girl.


2 comments:

  1. My name is Andrea Brown and I found your blog through another blog. I lost my daughter, Ellise who we called Ellie, on January 9th. The preliminary cause is SIDS too. I relate so much to your blog and what you are writing. Not only with the name being the same but with all your feelings and situations. It is has been a trying month and a half, as I am sure you understand. We will keep your family in our prayers.

    I saw the Ball U sweatshirt and then realized you too are from Indiana (I attended BSU years ago).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea-

      Thank you so much for reading my blog. I am so sorry that you have to relate to what I am going through. I hate seeing other mommies going through this too. It is the most awful pain. Everyday is a trying situation and there is no right or wrong on how to go though things but I am here for you too. Please feel free to contact me anytime...my email is brookew_06@hotmail.com Praying for you and your family.

      I graduated from Ball State in 2011 :)

      Delete