Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3 months 20 days.....

Hi baby girl---

Mommy had a rough morning today.... When I woke up this morning the thought of 3 months and 20 days was strong on my mind. When you went to Heaven you were 3 months and 20 days.  I couldn't figure out why I was thinking that....It all started to make sense when I looked at the date today, March 26.  You have been away from Mommy and Daddy for 3 months and 20 days.   It is so hard to think that you have been gone for as long as we had you here with us. :(  That hurts so much.  I just knew when we started approaching the 4th month of you being gone, that things would start getting really hard for me.  It just doesn't make sense that you could be gone that long.  I wish I could have you here.

I hate that I have to think of things in numbers, but that is how I think of things now.  All these numbers just run through my head.....I guess that is better than the nightmare thoughts...but most of the time the numbers bring those nightmares to the surface.  

I pray that this next month of hardships goes better than I am thinking.  I hate the feeling of anxiousness and I know you and God will be with both Mommy and Daddy.

Are you looking forward to Easter?  Is Jesus telling you the meaning of Easter?  Is it a big celebration?  I can't wait for you to tell Mommy all about it.

I love you princess.

"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen."

Sleep tight baby girl. I will come and visit in the morning.

You are such a silly little monkey just hanging out on the couch with mommy.  You always make me smile <3

No comments:

Post a Comment