Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Coloring Easter Eggs....

Hi Baby Girl--

One thing that I really wanted to do with you was to color Easter eggs.  I know that is not the meaning of Easter, but it is a fun tradition to do every Easter.  I know you would have loved it because of all the colors!  Your play mat was a bright color and had colored flashing lights on it....and you loved watching that! {Maybe it was the lights and not the colors :) }

I hope Jesus and all of the angels are telling you all about the Easter story this week.  Not having you here to celebrate this joyous occasion with will be really hard, but I am going to celebrate that day for Jesus.  I am thankful for him for dying for our sins, but I am also SO thankful for Him taking care of you! I am so blessed you are in great hands.

I wanted to share your Easter eggs with you {even though you have already seen them :) }

Here are your Easter eggs from Mommy, Daddy and your doggies :)  Can you guess which one is from who?  I bet you can :)


All of your eggs :)



Mommy has the day off tomorrow so I will be able to visit longer tomorrow! Hopefully it will be warmer!

"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen."

Sleep tight princess.  Mommy loves you more than anything <3


Silly girl :)  You just loved bath-time! You loved when we put the warm "fishy" towel on you to keep you warm :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment