Saturday, March 16, 2013

7 month birthday....

Happy 7 month birthday baby girl! I cannot even think where all this time has gone. You are getting to be such a big girl now and I wish you were here so mommy and daddy could watch you get bigger and learn new things. What would you be doing now? Would you be saying "mama" and crawling? What kind of foods would you like? (Although I'm sure you wouldn't have been too picky.... You loved to eat!) But I know you would let us know if you didn't! You sure were a little diva with the Walter attitude :) of course I blame that on daddy ;)

You had such a beautiful balloon release today with 7 balloons! (4 pink and 3 green for St Patricks day) Your family all came to share their love to you on your special day. Mommy was so glad to have Cynthia(Ellie's babysitter) there today! She has been sending you notes every month and she wanted to come today! I know she has been having a rough time, but seeing the smile on her face today brought warmth to my heart. I know you brought us together with her so we could lean on eachother for strength. We all just love you so much! We also had a new joiner today, mommy's friend , Mariah! She sent you a note last month but came this month! I am so glad we can have people join us to celebrate you! You are more than wonderful and have changed all of our lives. I am so grateful for you. Could you tell God thank you from mommy and daddy? He gave you to us and we are so blessed. I can't wait until God reunites us again one day.

Today we had an extra celebration, it's your angel buddy, Jovi's first birthday! We sent her our love and some balloons today too! I know you girls had a big celebration with other angels and God and you watched as we celebrate both of you. You both are such precious gifts from God. I pray Jovi's family found strength and comfort as they remember why this day is so important to them... I hope I have that same strength on your birthday too, baby girl.

I love and miss you more than anything in this world. Mommy and daddy will one visit in the morning and guess what?!? You get new decorations tomorrow for Easter :)

"Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray The Lord my soul to keep. Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light. Amen."

Sleep tight princess 💗





2 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest friend.

    Happy birthday pretty baby! I know the girls had a spectacular celebration in Heaven. I think you are so brave and strong. A very brave and very strong momma.

    As it gets farther and farther away from the last time you saw your little beauty, it gets so much harder trying to figure out what she would look like or be doing. It's mind boggling, really. So unnatural and so unfair. I'm so sorry you don't get to see her sit. Or crawl. Or have little, sweet baby teeth. I'm just so sorry.

    Sending you many hugs. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto, Molly <3

      Yes, I am sure the girls had the biggest celebration together! :) I am learning so much strength from you... The more I see you go through each step it gives me hope that I can get through it too.

      Each passing day is SOOOO hard! I wish our girls could be here with us more than anything. It hurts not knowing your own baby and what they might look like or what they are doing. I try to remind myself that we will get to be with them for eternity and this time now will seem like nothing then. But that is even harder to try to think like that. We live for our babies and it hurts when we can't be with them always.

      Delete