Thursday, March 21, 2013

Missing your voice...

Good morning baby girl. I woke up today just missing mommy and Ellie days and hearing you tell me everything you wanted to do for the day. You were really just finding your voice and had so much to say. You found your hands and thought they were so tasty (sometimes you said they taste like lollipops) :) I loved watching you discover new things. I wish I could still watch you do that. It makes me wonder so much what you would be doing right now. How much would have grown? What new things would you show me you could do? It's so hard to even picture it because in my mind you are forever frozen my baby at 16 weeks old. And that hurts more than anything. I will never stop loving or missing you, princess. At least today is Thursday as I can come visit you for a longer time :) what book shall we read today? I guess I will make it a surprise :)

I wanted to share one my favorite videos of Miss Ellie ❤ this is how happy and excited she was in the morning. {Probably because she knew it was time to eat :) } how could waking up to her every morning not be the best thing in the world?!? I have to watch these videos of her often because I need her and she makes me smile.






{Sorry if the video looks stretched out....I am not very good at video editing to make it work for blogger lol}






Love you pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful you have videos. That way you can and will never forget her sweet voice! I can't wait to see the video. I'd imagine its darling. Isn't it amazing how much you just miss her? Hugs to you, momma.

    ReplyDelete