Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy 5 months!

Happy 5 month birthday baby girl! Mommy really looked forward to taking your picture every month in your cute little month shirt and of course a bow in your hair! :)  Since our months are different now we still want to celebrate your special day to honor you! Last month we started your balloon release and we sent you notes.  I know the angels read them to you and that those balloons just made you smile!  (of course they were pink :)  )  This month you had 5 balloons!  You have so many family members that come to write you notes and we all stand and watch as the balloons go straight to you in Heaven.  You are such a loved little girl.

I know you were watching down on us as we sent you your balloons....I even see you, my angel, in the sky!! I see your little head, little ear, those round chubby cheeks, and a beautiful wing. (look at the top left corner)  I love when you send us little signs like this to let us know you are always with us and that you are ok in Heaven.  I know you have so many loved ones and God who are taking care of you.  

Baby girl, I know you are getting to be such a big girl.  I just wish you were here with me so I could watch you grow and take care of you.  You are my world.  It hurts so much that you are not here with us.  You are always on my mind and in my heart.

Last night mommy and daddy went and looked at monuments to honor you.  It is definitely not anything that we EVER wanted to buy for you.  Unfortunately this is something that we had to do.  I had to look at it as we were able to do something for you and that we were able to get something for you.  It really hurts mommy to walk into a store and not buy you an outfit or a toy.  I loved buying you things.  Now the things I buy you are a little different but I know you will appreciate them.  I know you love all the books we still buy you and read to you everyday.  We picked out a monument where mommy and daddy can surround you but you still have your own.  Your beautiful face will be on the front and your precious prayer we say every night will be on the back.  It will be beautiful, just like you.

I love you so much princess.  I hope you had the most wonderful 5 month birthday!  I miss you more and more everyday and look forward to seeing you and your beautiful smile again someday! Thank you for keeping me strong everyday.

"Now I lay me down to sleep.  I pray the Lord my soul to keep.  Guide me safely through the night and wake me with the morning light.  Amen."

Sleep tight baby girl.


Your 3 month photo! I can only imagine how big and how much more beautiful you are today!


No comments:

Post a Comment